Our all-inclusive pricing makes it easy to know your costs. We’ve included just about everything you would ever need to have a great meeting experience, just walk-in and start facilitating. To ensure you have a productive meeting, support is right outside the meeting room door from our meeting room coordinators. Enjoy all day hot/cold beverages and go old school with perk coffee the coffee shops envy.
No additional gratuities or taxes and no parking fees. Select from one of our specially designed catered meals and add for your total cost.
Booking multiple meetings? Please ask about our no-commitment Blue Ocean Team Membership providing significant discounts.
|Nuns & Cans and Shipyard Meeting Rooms|
|Up to 10 Attendees – $750|
|11-15 Attendees – $1,000|
|16-25 Attendees – $1,500|
|Moby Dick Meeting Room|
|Up to 25 Attendees – $1,500|
|26-40 Attendees – $2,000|
|41-55 Attendees – $2,500|
|Up to 4 Attendees – $350|
70% of Full Day Pricing – Hours: 8am to 12 Noon or 1pm to 5pm with 1/2 hour before for setup.
Pricing is subject to change at anytime.
We request a 50 percent deposit to book the room (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Check).
Catering is a one price per meal and is priced per participant. You may use your own catering services, no problem.
Special Pricing Rules
Contact us for pricing on multiple rooms, multiple days, consumer research, and non-profits.
Included in our room rental at no additional charge:
- Meeting Room Coordinator to assist with your meeting needs
- Gourmet snacks provided at morning and afternoon breaks
- Unlimited hot beverage service of coffee and tea; and unlimited cold beverages of sodas, bottled water and iced tea
- LCD projector with 45” x 80” projection screens in Moby Dick and Nuns & Cans meeting Room; Click-Share with TV in Shipyard meeting room
- Meeting room supplies upon request (dry-erase markers, flipchart markers, pens, sharpies, sticky notes, tape, etc.)
- Moveable dry-erase whiteboards, self-stick flipcharts and large dry-erase walls
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking